Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is an autonomous body under the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India. This centre has been established in the year 1991 with collaboration between Govt. of India, Govt. of Orissa and Govt. of Denmark.
The major objectives of this Tool Room & Training Centre are:
- To design and manufacture precision tools, jigs & fixtures, dies & moulds etc. for industries
- To conduct long term Post Graduate/Diploma training programmes on Tool & Die Making,
CAD/CAM, Tool Designing & Manufacturing, CNC Programming & Machining,
Conventional machining, Machine Maintenance etc.
- To conduct short term Advance Diploma training programmes on CNC Programming & Machining,
Machine Maintenance & Industrial Automation, PLC, VLSI etc.
- To provide consultancy services to SME sectors.
- To conduct Training programmes for Corporate houses.